Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thune Amdt. No. 3301; To terminate authority under the Troubled Asset Relief Program, and for other purposes

I subscribe to Congress.org's MegaVote update newsletter that advises information on key votes for bills and amendments in both the house and senate and also provides information on my specific representative's votes. Today I received notice that the Thune Amendment to terminate TARP was rejected for insufficient votes; 60 yes votes were required, the final count was 53 (yes) to 45 (no). The newsletter also stated that my representatives, Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) and Barbara Boxer (D-CA), had voted yes and no, respectively. I was so angered by Barbara Boxer's no vote and realized that she is and will always be an arrogant elitist. Madam Boxer has lost touch with her constituents, the constitution, her obligation to the people of the United States, and will stop at nothing, endangering the welfare of our entire nation along with her crony progressive liberal senators. I have emailed her regarding the Thune Amendment and suggest that everyone email their senators that also voted 'no' on the amendment. Below is the email I sent, feel free to use the same verbiage:

Madam Boxer, you must be out of your mind and too much of an elitist to understand that main street USA stops spending when they are in too much debt. Your continued spending and voting along party lines regardless of the benefit to bills and amendments I guarantee will oust you from the Senate. I, as one of main street USA's senior middle class, will make ever effort and take any measure to ensure you NEVER hold office again. Consider this your eviction notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment