Friday, December 24, 2010

Barbara Boxer Canned Responses

I want the world to see the pathetic responses received from Senator Barbara Boxer. It is shameful for her to received any pay from our tax dollars. I consider that she probably gets thousands of email and letters from her constituents; however, there is no excuse for the incompetent and patronizing attitude reflected in her responses. Can anyone tell me from reading her letter below the subject of my email? Can anyone see that she actually answered my concerns? And this is the person California elected. Throughout the campaign, people were given a choice and asked that before voting, take the time to review her record, her record of NOTHING, her empty suit. Californians, you ignored her record, you should be ashamed of yourselves for electing one of the most LAME senators in the entire congress. Your elected officials should work for you. If she has worked for anyone or any group in our once golden state of California, you'd better speak up, because I don't see her working for Californians.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with me. Your comments will help me continue to represent you and other Californians to the best of my ability. Be assured that I will keep your views in mind as the Senate considers legislation on this or similar issues.

If you would like additional information about my work in the U.S. Senate, I invite you to visit my website, http://boxer.senate.gov. From this site, you can send a message to me about current events or pending legislation, access my statements and press releases, request copies of legislation and government reports, and receive detailed information about the many services that I am privileged to provide for my constituents. You may also wish to visit http://thomas.loc.gov to track current and past federal legislation.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I appreciate hearing from you.

Barbara Boxer

United States Senator


Please do not respond to this message. If you would like to comment on legislation, please visit my website and use the correspondence form at http://www.boxer.senate.gov/en/contact/policycomments.cfm



Barbara Boxer and her staff should be ashamed of themselves for putting out this garbage. She should have been the one put out as garbage.

1 comment:

  1. This is the typical Barbara Boxer reply! How sad it is to have an elected Senator from the great State of California representing the people! Oh yes, I didn't vote for her!

    ReplyDelete